Minors (5-17 years old)
We provide individualized services in your child’s home or community. This will give them the opportunity to acquire new skills in a positive and nurturing environment. Our main focus is to develop their skills, improve their self-confidence, and establish a network of supports.
The activities we offer are centered about the capabilities and interest of your child. Their treatments will be focused on building their proficiency in the following areas:
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Building Self-Esteem
- Community Safety and Awareness
- Social Skills
- Training in Life Skills
- Helping You with Scheduling and Maintaining Your Child’s Appointments
- Assisting you and the Professionals in the Care Team with Care Coordination
- And more
Adults (18 and above)
Our PRP program for adults deals with severe and persistent mental illnesses with priority diagnosis. You can be a part of this program if you are actively receiving treatment from a physician or licensed clinician for mental health diagnosis and are eligible for medical assistance.
We provide flexible services for your convenience. Your treatment will focus on improving your proficiency in the following:
- Acquiring community resources that will benefit you and improve your condition
- Developing natural supports through more opportunities to socialize
- Navigating through government systems/community resources
- Promoting community advocacy and safety
- Improving crisis management and wellness
- Care coordination
- Scheduling and continuing of appointments assistance
Get in Touch
If you want to know more about the services we offer, feel free to set an appointment with our staff. You can also get in touch with us via phone call to know more.